Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Hi bros, interest check on anyone who wants to go into this workshop in JB today or over this weekend... pls pm me... am looking to go in together as a group for added security... thanks!!!

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Hi bro, my mechanic said there is some oil leak and will need to change the seals. Kindly pm me the details.

Cheers!!

Hi Aaron, would appreciate it if you could pm me the stockist, repair cost, parts cost and the workshop. I am facing a need to top up oil every 2000km! It's frustrating!

ilovebeemer;1046198 said:
Hi bros, interest check on anyone who wants to go into this workshop in JB today or over this weekend... pls pm me... am looking to go in together as a group for added security... thanks!!!

Please save my number.
U can text me before u r going,
I can go along if I am free.
I know the location well.
Via woodlands or Tuas is fine

redline15;1046284 said:
Hi bro, my mechanic said there is some oil leak and will need to change the seals. Kindly pm me the details.

Cheers!!

Ok, PM u now ....

Dusty;1046392 said:
Hi Aaron, would appreciate it if you could pm me the stockist, repair cost, parts cost and the workshop. I am facing a need to top up oil every 2000km! It's frustrating!

Ya. PM u too....

White smoke coming out of engine compartment. Know of any workshop near AMK area that work on sunday?

Pls PM me both stockie and Ws tks

wizlor;1051233 said:
White smoke coming out of engine compartment. Know of any workshop near AMK area that work on sunday?

I think most workshops are closed on Sunday

Beerbelly;1051241 said:
Pls PM me both stockie and Ws tks

Ok, PM u now....

Hi can pm me WS address.
Thanks

mardi0109;1052249 said:
Hi can pm me WS address.
Thanks

Ok, PM u now....

anyone here the problem comes back after repair?

FYI, my oil level is 100% full after valve seal change since last Oct till now.

Over 1 year now and no more EO loss problem so fix this if you are burning EO through your valve and out through exhaust.

This valve seal is a wear and tear item for E90 so i don't think it will recur until another 3-5 years down the road, hopefully!

adam2;1052351 said:

afrer the repair last Friday, oil level hit max

this morning cu down to half

monitoring

adam2;1052351 said:

No problems till now...

Aaron_BMW;1053129 said:
No problems till now...

your oil level show 2/4, 3/4 or 4/4?

mine showing btw 2/4 and 3/4

If your oil sensor is working properly, and you are not losing EO, the level should not fluctuate.

If you see it fluctuating at different levels each time you check, it's probably time to consider changing your oil level sensor.

Hi, bro Aaron. Pls pm me details of stockist and ws and costs. Tks a lot

adam2;1053136 said:
your oil level show 2/4, 3/4 or 4/4?

mine showing btw 2/4 and 3/4

Usually is 3/4
The best time to check is 10 mins after starting engine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net