Window Tint, which brand Huper Optik, Vkool, Cool n lite, 3M

Re: Window Tint, which brand Huper Optik, Vkool, Cool n lite, 3M

Congrats on the film installation, say bye bye the heats. :thumbsup:

My experience with 3m so far has been good. really love it esp on hot days where the cabin is just warm to butt feel compared to the scorching heat without the tints.

i oso using 3m =D so far so good

I finally did mine with 3M at Bedok/ changi DS Speciality i think. Heard some bad comments about the workmanship on Turf city. Very good service and well done. no bubbles or mistakes and they take the effort to protect you car's interior when doing up the films. Took them only 1 hour plus with 3 guys working on my SUV.

In the hot sun it feels less heated up. and the car cools down faster too during start up.

No regrets. highly recommended.

Just did the 3M at DS and so far so good. Over the weekend, car cools down quite alot after driving maybe a km. Workmanship was great.

Thanks vice78.

how much is the 3m for the entire car?

juz did mine at CnL....so far heat is not as scorching as before.....muz do!

just did mine at INFRATINT at alexandra rd opp mercedes showroom. great workmanship no bubbles and most of all good value for money.

Which V-Kool branch is the most recommended

bro stefman, I think you mean which Vkool spec is recommended, right?

Just go down to any Vkool installation center, the staff shall be able to advise you according to your needs and budget. Or you could visit V-Kool - TVC Promo for more info about the film specs & price quotes.

I used X75(front windscreen and driver/passenger)+VK70(rear passenger)+VK40 combo(rear windscreen).

stefman said:
Which V-Kool branch is the most recommended
Stefano, ONLY SIN MING branch.

Toh Guan's branch's workmanship in suspect - also failure to take care of scratches, swirlmarks............

OK, here's my follow up on my own experience with CnL. Hope it's useful feedback for other window tint shopppers.

A week after installation, found a line on one of the door window tints (like it was cut by a blade). Credit to them, they redid it without question. Rear windscreen tint showed crinkling up at the bottom section. Pointed this out, unfortunately they tried to say "It's like that". Their reasoning was that that section of glass doesn't allow the film to adhere. I was not convinced and they smoothed the film out, and so far so good.

Heat rejection is OK. It still feels warm after parking out in a hot day, but i do feel it's reduced. Rear view of headlights between the demister lines still a little distorted at night. Did not expect this to last so long.

Another thing is, I recently noticed a deep straight scratch along the inner side of the black plastic "split" frame on my rear passenger window. To be fair, I can't be certain when this happened since I didn't really check thoroughly beforehand. But the coincidence that a perfectly straight scratch happens to be located just next to the window edge really makes me wonder. My point is, if you're fussy bout your car, make sure you check for any prior nicks around the installation areas to avoid any dispute (or nagging thoughts) afterwards. Lesson learnt for me.

All in all, CnL was a cheaper alternative to Vkool. But personally, will go elsewhere for my next car. Would rather err on the side of caution.

Thanks Ken & Acu! Gonna make some time to go to Sin Ming

Hey Louhan...ho bo? haha...

Yup I did mine at Intratint too..tint done almost one and half years ago no scratches, no problem till date.

luohan12;303750 said:
P1000059.jpg

P1000057.jpg

Swee bo ???

infra tint is good... good workmanship... reasonable pricing... look for sherman @ alexandra branch

SILVER;304161 said:
Hey Louhan...ho bo? haha...

Yup I did mine at Intratint too..tint done almost one and half years ago no scratches, no problem till date.

Me ok lor! Sama sama...u??? :)
Btw my company is Infratint not intratint leh! :yummie:

Any bros here interested in doing solar film for yr bimmers pls dun hesitate to call me at 97469644 for a quote. Definitely special price for BMW club members.

luohan12;310200 said:
Me ok lor! Sama sama...u??? :)
Btw my company is Infratint not intratint leh! :yummie:

Any bros here interested in doing solar film for yr bimmers pls dun hesitate to call me at 97469644 for a quote. Definitely special price for BMW club members.

Luohan = Randy???

Bro... good to see you here!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500ae88cc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back