Alert: Munich Triple Service Package Complaint

Re: Alert: Munich Triple Service Package Complaint

After reading thru 10pages, images keep flashing back when my issue were address by MA. Up to today, I still cannot figure out what went wrong during ordering of parts when is via chassis number?!!

Feel for TS & agree with some that the sales person should let owner knows what is included & what is not.

Cheers ~~~ :)

tomace;906670 said:
After reading thru 10pages, images keep flashing back when my issue were address by MA. Up to today, I still cannot figure out what went wrong during ordering of parts when is via chassis number?!!

Feel for TS & agree with some that the sales person should let owner knows what is included & what is not.

Cheers ~~~ :)

oh yes, i feel for you too....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

sandman369;906656 said:
Can someone report MA to the tax authorities if they have been quoted a price without GST recently or if they have brochures as proof?

I am particularly annoyed with such practices of price quotes without GST, especially on big ticket items.

Of coz u can. Iras will warn them once or maybe twice but definitely not thrice. Then it's the book thrown at them.

of all the sponsors in this forum, go one by one n mention MW, see which one starts cursing n swearing the most

ktnpl;906482 said:
My personal experience. I was promised a quote for parts and servicing by MA and guess what, after more than a month and a few correspondneces and I am still waiting. At PML, a email will be sent after about a week plus some follow-ups. I used to think PML is slow, now I think they are damn good already, thanks to MA. It's good to have competition.

i was told, PML is also part of the owner of MA..juz that PML is the sleeping partner...hidden competition:thinking:

jjg;906706 said:
i was told, PML is also part of the owner of MA..juz that PML is the sleeping partner...hidden competition:thinking:

behind big boss sime darby la ... no worries

in my humble opinion, i still find MA should not provide service for non M car. the purpose of MA is born is diluted. should just focus on M car including M 135/335/535. no frill and full airline service is different.

Last edited by a moderator:

T6;906557 said:
Munich does need to keep its workshop and equipment running by providing service to non-M BMWs too.

i hope this is not the sentiment of MA like you said. In all trades, i reckon customer first is the basic rule. To keep business running is a pt, but reputation, too is crucial. Does a basic 3er not worth the business? If so, why lurk ard 3er group?

wt_know;906708 said:

in my humble opinion, i still find MA should not provide service for non M car. the purpose of MA is born is diluted. should just focus on M car including M 135/335/535. no frill and full airline service is different.

i totally agree with you if this is the sentiment of MA & get out of 3er or state clearly the target audiences (M car including M 135/335/535...blar blar blar...) in any post.

jjg;906712 said:
i hope this is not the sentiment of MA like you said. In all trades, i reckon customer first is the basic rule. To keep business running is a pt, but reputation, too is crucial. Does a basic 3er not worth the business? If so, why lurk ard 3er group?

Many decisions are... business decisions. You just cannot expect to receive airline first class service in the economy seat. So for the 3er and 1er, please bring your own toilet papers. For the 5-er, you will be provided with toilet papers, but single-ply.

In some airlines when economy class is full - some get upgraded to business if that class has seats. MA has some excess capacity so why not ?

wt_know;906708 said:

Red_Bean_Bun;906722 said:
In some airlines when economy class is full - some get upgraded to business if that class has seats. MA has some excess capacity so why not ?

It's got to do with industry-practice.

Bakery at hotels: good discounts after 8.30pm or 9pm.

But cinemas? no discount by timeline, even though the seats are sunk cost.

MapleLeaf;906717 said:
Many decisions are... business decisions. You just cannot expect to receive airline first class service in the economy seat. So for the 3er and 1er, please bring your own toilet papers. For the 5-er, you will be provided with toilet papers, but single-ply.

don't get me wrong, i fully agree wf you but the customer needs to make a clear-defined informed choice. if not, don't blame the customer when they come back questioning.

MapleLeaf;906717 said:

Wow. That means Big Boss CEO triple chin and "is my ass-crack sexy" Sherman @ Infratint is Private Jet liao! He got 3-ply plush and soft toilet paper!

one talks about spare capacity
one talks about focus and target customer

why PML stop selling M car and why MA is established.
ok, there could be many reasons but one reason that i heard was PML is not pushing enough M car
hence, MA is born to FOCUS on selling (push) and maintain M car (prestige).
isn't selling more M car including M 135/335/535 that's the focus to increase capacity?
besides, M car has shorter service interval too right?

anyway, this is my layman view only.
what do i know, else i could have opened 2 workshops liao

btw, i disagree with you about airline upgrade from eco to biz due to spare capacity.
airline upgrade only due to problems and mainly cock up

1. eco overbooked (not spare capacity in biz)
2. delay
3. service recovery for whatever cock up

i have experienced 3 of these reasons. free upgrade from eco to biz. and mainly big airline can do it.
if cheapo airline maybe need ceo approval and people yelling and banging counter table liao.

Last edited by a moderator:

I tried United, south west, AA, ba, virgin ..... All like to upgrade ... Their mindset is if the seat is empty there why not.

someone told me before a business can go into self actualization mode - cash flow comes first. That's why managerial accountants got job. And if a company has excess capacity - don't waste it unless out weighed by opportunity cost.

Unless the parent company has got a big war chest......and bear in mind all the cars are still under warranty so the parts and servicing side of the business is a bit player now but the overheads are there.

wt_know;906729 said:
one talks about spare capacity
one talks about focus and target customer

why PML stop selling M car and why MA is established.
ok, there could be many reasons but one reason that i heard was PML is not pushing enough M car
hence, MA is born to FOCUS on selling (push) and maintain M car (prestige).
isn't selling more M car including M 135/335/535 that's the focus to increase capacity?
besides, M car has shorter service interval too right?

anyway, this is my layman view only.
what do i know, else i could have opened 2 workshops liao

btw, i disagree with you about airline upgrade from eco to biz due to spare capacity.
airline upgrade only due to problems and mainly cock up

1. eco overbooked (not spare capacity in biz)
2. delay
3. service recovery for whatever cock up

i have experienced 3 of these reasons. free upgrade from eco to biz. and mainly big airline can do it.
if cheapo airline maybe need ceo approval and people yelling and banging counter table liao.

Provided economy class don't complain or make noise when a biz or first class passenger wants to squeeze in and they get downgraded again.. Cos the biz or first class does have higher expectations

Amazing how this thread gone from a complaint against MA to flight upgrades to cinema pricing policy, etc

Btw sq dun normally upgrade unless overbooked or solitaire pps

sandman369;906821 said:
Amazing how this thread gone from a complaint against MA to flight upgrades to cinema pricing policy, etc

Btw sq dun normally upgrade unless overbooked or solitaire pps

You forgot to mention the 1-ply, 2-ply and 3-ply toilet paper....

IS250C;906526 said:
I am extremely upset with all these dishonest workshop that quote job at the price then when you make payment they add another 7% GST. Usually I will end up in a short exchange with them that it is against GST regulation to quote without GST. But evertime LAN Lan pay up because sick of auguring with them but I don't visit them again.

M1, Singtel, Starhub...all the mobile/cable "packages" reflected all do not include GST...even those listed in the newpapers and their websites...

papbear77;906839 said:
M1, Singtel, Starhub...all the mobile/cable "packages" reflected all do not include GST...even those listed in the newpapers and their websites...

Stinktel and Sarhub own by titmasek so it's ok..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back