Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

Re: Any F13 owners collected their cars yet? Share impressions please!

I see it I damn steam.... personally, I preferred the M sport look over the stock F13, but this M6 blows everything out of the water!

wobbles;750261 said:
I see it I damn steam.... personally, I preferred the M sport look over the stock F13, but this M6 blows everything out of the water!

Use your 640 and meantime go MA place order. once M6 arrive just trade in :dance:

Bro helbreath ... Hehehe, you, my friend, are very very poisonous..... Very poisonous indeed....

new exhuast will be coming soon for 640i :)

At a later stage the range will be extended to include a BMW M Performance Power Kit for petrol engines. As early as spring 2012, the first petrol engine models will be able to be fitted with an BMW M Performance silencer system. Without impairing the long-distance comfort of the vehicle in question, this system gives the engine acoustics a discreet but audibly sporty touch. The reduction of exhaust counterpressure also results in improved response characteristics. The BMW M Performance silencer system is available for the 6-cylinder models BMW 640i, BMW 535i and BMW 335i, as well as for the BMW 125i, which is new to the portfolio. Both an acoustic and a visual accentuation is added to the most powerful petrol engine variant of the new BMW 1 Series. The BMW M Performance silencer system comprises a twin tailpipe as is typical of 6-cylinder models.

Initially, I posted this in another thread, but the rightful place is to place it here:

SMSlanded.jpg

Sorry if I am a bit weak at the knees ... been cumming a few times after receiving that msg from my SE yesterday.... wobbly a bit now...

Should be FINALLY getting my car keys in a week's time.

no wonder you name your self wobbles, so easily wobbly... :goodup:

wobbles;756533 said:
Initially, I posted this in another thread, but the rightful place is to place it here:

Sorry if I am a bit weak at the knees ... been cumming a few times after receiving that msg from my SE yesterday.... wobbly a bit now...

Should be FINALLY getting my car keys in a week's time.

wow bro, the m-sport kit will be damn swee, hoping to check it out in person....:yummie:

Bro darevo, no worries man... I myself can't wait to check out the damn car... this SE of mine, seriously knows how to keep me salivating. Happy happy send me SMS with updates... sibei evil woman...

I'm hoping that the fellow F12/F13 bros here will have a meet up when I finally get hold of the keys to my car :) Looking forward to admiring your ride too!

wobbles;756586 said:
Bro darevo, no worries man... I myself can't wait to check out the damn car... this SE of mine, seriously knows how to keep me salivating. Happy happy send me SMS with updates... sibei evil woman...

I'm hoping that the fellow F12/F13 bros here will have a meet up when I finally get hold of the keys to my car :) Looking forward to admiring your ride too!

im defnitely on for a 6 series meetup :thumbsup:

darevo;756593 said:
im defnitely on for a 6 series meetup :thumbsup:

I am on too. But not too much poison please. But exhaust system sounds good.

btw... would like to ask the bros here... I changed with wheels to 20" Vossens and noticed that on some occasions, there is loud "high pitch" sound whenever i slow down while turning into the car park. The other thing i noticed is when i slow down from high speed, my steering wheel shakes a little. Is that all normal?

spursburger;757803 said:
btw... would like to ask the bros here... I changed with wheels to 20" Vossens and noticed that on some occasions, there is loud "high pitch" sound whenever i slow down while turning into the car park. The other thing i noticed is when i slow down from high speed, my steering wheel shakes a little. Is that all normal?

Bro, the bigger rims have had a squeaky sound sometimes, but a visit to PML fixed it. Dunno why, they couldn't explain it either. But mine were original BMW 312 21" bought from PML (I'm referring to my present F02) here, so they couldn't make noise and LL had to fix it.

I think the steering wheel rattle could be due to a minor rim mal-balance? Might be best to bring it back to the shop you got the installation done for a check?

Am looking foward to admiring your new Vossens 20" bro! My ride should be here in less than a week's time ... or so my SE keeps reassuring me!

I have also changed my original rims to Breyton GTS 20" and later to BMW Style 356 because the SE told me that the Breyton's were known to squeek. The squeeking only occurs in the morning or when the car is first started, say, overnight. Just the first 2 or 3 times when I press the brakes. Once warmed up, the sound is gone. But this is an everyday occurance.

When I first went to inform them about it, they said it was due to the brand of aftermarket rims. So in the course of 4 months of ownership, I changed rims twice. The squeeking is still there, and they don't have any excuse since I purchased the rims from them too. Its still on going and I'm getting annoyed by the day, not by the squeeking so much but the BS they tell me.

Bro TheNew7, bring them back & screw PML for the BS they served! Get them to fix the squeak! Esp. since these are Original BMW rims!

By the way, nice choice of rims. Looks like EVERYONE's aiming to get new rims for their ride :)

TheNew7;757831 said:
I have also changed my original rims to Breyton GTS 20" and later to BMW Style 356 because the SE told me that the Breyton's were known to squeek. The squeeking only occurs in the morning or when the car is first started, say, overnight. Just the first 2 or 3 times when I press the brakes. Once warmed up, the sound is gone. But this is an everyday occurance.

When I first went to inform them about it, they said it was due to the brand of aftermarket rims. So in the course of 4 months of ownership, I changed rims twice. The squeeking is still there, and they don't have any excuse since I purchased the rims from them too. Its still on going and I'm getting annoyed by the day, not by the squeeking so much but the BS they tell me.
My ride also has got some squeaky sound when i brake but this only occur to me when im slowing down like driving up a multi storey car park. Surprise that the SE will say its due to the wheel, im not too sure as sound comes from brake and brake rotor right? Correct me if im wrong...

wobbles;757834 said:
Bro TheNew7, bring them back & screw PML for the BS they served! Get them to fix the squeak! Esp. since these are Original BMW rims!

By the way, nice choice of rims. Looks like EVERYONE's aiming to get new rims for their ride :)

I'm not so much annoyed by the noise as I am by the BS they use to try and cover up for their incompetence. Firstly, they asked whether I had purchased these rims from them cause they could not find it in their records - I purchased these rims under the F02 cause of the discount voucher. Thankfully, I still had the receipt and faxed it to them. Then they lan lan - their excuse, if you didn't purchase the rims from us, we cannot help you. An understandable but irritable answer - fine, got you the damn receipt, now fix the bloody problem.

Will be sending the car in next month..... to get this s*it sorted out.....

TheNew7;757831 said:

If the squeek happens only in the morning when parked overnight, it is probably just caused by the rust that have formed on the surface of the rotors. It is normal (as PML SA usually says). Probably has nothing to do with the rims.

douggie;757987 said:
If the squeek happens only in the morning when parked overnight, it is probably just caused by the rust that have formed on the surface of the rotors. It is normal (as PML SA usually says). Probably has nothing to do with the rims.

They changed the brake disc and put a lot of grease but that only 'cured' it for a week, after which, it came back. And yes, since they say its the rims that is causing the problem, just let them sort it out la. I'm not a mechanic....

Bro TheNew7, You would honestly think that after you've ploughed close to $800K (your F02 & now your F12) into PML's P&L, they'd take your complaints a little more seriously and go all out to make sure they keep a valuable customer!

No wonder so many bros here complain about PML's non-existent after-sales technical service support!

wobbles;758013 said:
Bro TheNew7, You would honestly think that after you've ploughed close to $800K (your F02 & now your F12) into PML's P&L, they'd take your complaints a little more seriously and go all out to make sure they keep a valuable customer!

No wonder so many bros here complain about PML's non-existent after-sales technical service support!

The thing is, out of the S$800k, they probably made near S$150k at the very least....

Is it too much to expect that the car runs smoothly? Love driving the car, hate the stupid excuses they give.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back