Audi R8 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audi R8 Testing

ok all of u STFU! i m hving a headache. bobby lets go out tonite for some loving.

blardy hell i come forum to learn things..n to joke....to pretend to work to get relief in other words...i read this thread i feel my head throb..my neck stiffens...the english is terribly unfriendly....the tone lagi worse...u all think this is parliament? dun like dat la....easy come easy go.

Shaun, I must say, you are really a superb ratcatcher.

In me you smell a rat and you said it :) The lofty position gambit, you saw it through.

What I said about the characters is not objective, I know nothing of you guys besides what I have seen here, but I can apply conjecture - as stated what I wrote was what I thought, with all my experiences.

And I tell you, I still believe my writeup on the little aspect of you is spot on.

You are bullshitting when you say: 'There are always ways to move on, to move beyond, those you utterly hate, to join with those you respect and admire.'

Because if you really meant that you'd not cast (what you perceive) as pearls to swine.

And I've no intention of being cured, Shaun.

Finally, it's really nice to know you.

nicholastan91;249194 said:
so the boy is Cayman's son ? i tot that boy was a stranger to him..
thanks anyway

Just re-read Caysman's post, you are right. I apologize for mis-reading.

But doesn't change the tone of your post right? Regardless of whether the subject matter is his son... or any other person for that matter.

Oh well, hope you take my post in the right spirit Nic. Next meetup if I'm going, I'll give you a ride in my ahbeng chia ok? :)

u all write so much..not tired ah? i think there is a better way to summarize what all of u trying to say to each other. try this.

"Sia simi lanjiao? Lai !!! Ka lim pei one to one !!!"
"buay song ah?"

lol totoseow..they are very good at posting..so long! i see my eyes blur..

Axl..i understand! thanks!

totoseow;249221 said:
u all write so much..not tired ah? i think there is a better way to summarize what all of u trying to say to each other. try this.

"Sia simi lanjiao? Lai !!! Ka lim pei one to one !!!"
"buay song ah?"

hey you know what, I kind of like your style!

okie.. can we get back to R8 testing?

So, when is the first test drive car coming to town?

:)

nic, don't take it too hard. You're a young kid in a pool of old sharks who can afford BMW and Masers and toy cars, which is actually quite sharky already lah.

It's good you kenna FARK coz the school of hard knocks is best school, but you must not have your spirit dead OK? Keep on pumping!

SMYUEN;249252 said:
hey you know what, I kind of like your style!

okie.. can we get back to R8 testing?

So, when is the first test drive car coming to town?

:)
October coming. So she says. After that will TRY to get me a test drive.

Count me in, I wanna LOOT the car.

caySman;249255 said:
October coming. So she says. After that will TRY to get me a test drive.

roger that... after that , must share your views yah..

i probably wont go for one lah... since i wont buy, a bit like waste their time... though I am a little "gian" to feel it..

another thing, can anyone explain why there is that black patch at the side?

:juggle:

TripleM;249257 said:
Count me in, I wanna LOOT the car.

R8 with stripes? Nice......

but i still cant get over that metallic patch.. sorry

caySman;249210 said:
You are bullshitting when you say: 'There are always ways to move on, to move beyond, those you utterly hate, to join with those you respect and admire.'

Because if you really meant that you'd not cast (what you perceive) as pearls to swine.

It's an ongoing search kind of thing, not that you repeatedly cast to the same swine. You cast, hope some appreciate it, make friends, move on. You never give up without thorough discussion first. If it turns ugly then it's no longer about casting but defending yourself. Once it has run its course, you move on. There is also a balance to be struck between giving and taking. To take your entire life and never give back - not even to friends, would be a shame. Actually I have cut down on casting a whole bunch if you go back 2-4 years and take that as a reference.

Besides, what I meant more was professionally since I took what you said to mean I was venting what was bottled up at work - tolerating those I utterly hate. You can always move across or up and leave politics. It is tougher to do than playing The Game and you will not get as far for a given amount of effort, but you keep your pride knowing you have not compromised your morals, ethics - the things that define you and from which every action arises. Do this and double effort to get anywhere at all.

SMYUEN;249258 said:
roger that... after that , must share your views yah..

i probably wont go for one lah... since i wont buy, a bit like waste their time... though I am a little "gian" to feel it..

another thing, can anyone explain why there is that black patch at the side?

:juggle:
It was discussed in Harry's thread about the band aid. Seems that it is there because without it, it would look horrible. Nick the boy actually photoshopped out the band aid and it looked worse, so it's there.

nicholastan91;249261 said:
I saw the Audi R8 on the torque mag..isit here yet?
This torque always get photo-ops with those brazilian models... but sometimes the car just here for the shoot I think. Or perhaps the car need to homologate (dirty word) so ... as far as I'm concerned I can't touch it until Oct....

caySman;249262 said:
It was discussed in Harry's thread about the band aid. Seems that it is there because without it, it would look horrible. Nick the boy actually photoshopped out the band aid and it looked worse, so it's there.

I see... sorry i havent been surfing much threads.. so it has got no function i gather? I thot it may some heat repellant purpose

:lol2:

Shaun;249260 said:
It's an ongoing search kind of thing, not that you repeatedly cast to the same swine. You cast, hope some appreciate it, make friends, move on. You never give up without thorough discussion first. If it turns ugly then it's no longer about casting but defending yourself. Once it has run its course, you move on. There is also a balance to be struck between giving and taking. To take your entirely life and never give back - not even to friends, would be a shame. Actually I have cut down on casting a whole bunch if you go back 2-4 years and take that as a reference.

Besides, what I meant more was professionally since I took what you said to mean I was venting what was bottled up at work - tolerating those I utterly hate. You can always move across or up and leave politics. It is tougher to do than playing The Game and you will not get as far for a given amount of effort, but you keep your pride knowing you have not compromised your morals, ethics - the things that define you and from which every action arises. Do this and double effort to get anywhere at all.
Shaun, your hero must be Ron Dennis. Poor guy man ....

rex7_vtec;249334 said:
So is there a test drive for R8 anot?

I no money to buy R8 but still can test drive if there is one?

By the way what are the attributes of a supercar? I drive my 523 feel like a supercar to me also cause i can chiet alot of taxis. Got GPS somemore dun play play
Got R8 testing but got to ask `aggressively' for ppl like me. No money not an issue if the R8 is good enough for you to sell backside to buy it. Supercar attributes - I have no freakin' idea. I don't even use the word actually.

If you force me to define supercar, is a car so superlative in attributes that it transcends a normal car. Which makes the Cayman NOT a supercar, neither the GT3. Nor the R8. And none of the Masers. The F430 probably, the F430 Scuderia for sure, the weight is 1.35 tons with 500+ BHP is definitely on, some more with advanced construction.

If that's the case, the Prius, LS600H and Insight are definitely supercars too, esp the insight with aluminium construction and hybrid drivetrain, and the Prius and LS with superb CVT and energy return systems. The M1 made of plastic, so probably. Fiorano 599 GTB, Mac F1, etc. for sure.

The Elise too! And the 2-11. And all the Caterhams, the Caparo, all of them are supercars! The new Toyota IQ US$5K car, for sure, so advanced and cheap the construction. The Ariel Atom, definitely!

All the BMWs today, no. Not the M3 not the Z4M. M5 M6 also no lah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meeconexcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back