BMWSG Sepang Track Day 6 March 2011

Re: BMWSG Sepang Track Day 6 March 2011

Racebred;619716 said:
how about some pics... (especially waiting for the racequeen + brolly + one grinning dude shot)

Woah.................:woottt:

harold996tt;619590 said:
I nearly peed my pants a couple of times- it was f'ing amazing seeing you two monkeys dice it out. Man that was fun..... Can't say the same for my time out on the track. BUT I have asked Dave to bring me in a new set of track tires :whattheh:

But there was a really pretty matt grey M3 on the track- that car has some serious power down the straights! My evo couldn't reel it in on the straights! amazing for an NA car!!!

u probably peed...and it dried up. Gerald, i suggest u change the upsholstery of your passenger seat.

that comp pkg m3 is quick down the straight I saw u two blasting down into T1 as I was coming outta of the pit... Anyway, had Racebred as my passenger and we were neck to neck into T15 wif the M till into brake zone where he backed off and i braked deeper into the turn.

It was really quite a fun track day huh... Yeah that M3 really carried quite some speed.

BTW, Andy's car had problems so he cannot make it yesterday so I will refund him/ roll over to next track day. We have no problems with refunds provided we break even the 18k track fee. I'll edit the other thread accordingly.

TripleM;619753 said:
u probably peed...and it dried up. Gerald, i suggest u change the upsholstery of your passenger seat.

that comp pkg m3 is quick down the straight I saw u two blasting down into T1 as I was coming outta of the pit... Anyway, had Racebred as my passenger and we were neck to neck into T15 wif the M till into brake zone where he backed off and i braked deeper into the turn.

hahaha geralds car got my character smell now.

yah man that M3 is seriously quick down the straights but I guess because of weight he needs to brake a bit early.... also kinda rolls a bit through the turns... bit like GTR. yeah would imagine that you would easily take it through the corners and brake zone but with the GT3 pussy power get stuffed and left behind around turn 3 and back straight.

with that much money riding under the pedal I would have probably braked at 300m marker!!

ah so its not a normal M3. nevamind lah my evo still faster., bwahahaha.

But in all seriousness.... its an awesome car... its faster than a standard M3?

Last edited by a moderator:

Racebred;619716 said:
how about some pics... (especially waiting for the racequeen + brolly + one grinning dude shot)

I have no idea what you refer to but I found this on my camera.... and the race queen is ron!!! more pics on my blog... but no more with the hanger on next to race queen ron...

harold996tt;619590 said:
Congrats on your baptism into tracking.... just don't burn yourself out with over enthusiasm like I did.... now go order a set of tires from Dave!

Who's Dave?

Could you PM me his contact

Is it May yet?;)

DAz

Awesome raceday. I've got too many vids of M3 spinouts. Once I'm done compiling I'll post it...

Thanks for a great track day shawn. Lots of nice cars, all of which I'm unable to keep up with! Cya guys on the next track day!

Damn... Ronnie is quite chio.

I forgot to thank one more guy, Karam for volunteering to help me out with the convoy. Thanks a bunch my man! May track day can you lead again hehhhh...

HAHAHAHA!!

Erm.. whats up with the benz umbrella and the cover looked like erm... lol

Eh Shaun, dont like that la.. haha.

totoseow;619841 said:
got spin outs? i din see any

My "many" only capture 2. Those with the driving instructor in it who toy-ed around with the DSC off...

IronIIoxide;619888 said:
My "many" only capture 2. Those with the driving instructor in it who toy-ed around with the DSC off...

so brave. i dun even dare drive with dsc off

Racebred;619674 said:
yeah whos the fella ah?

The pit lane launch 'hero' is a dark coloured M3 number plate 49. May not be the owner himself but others who drove his car.

Please let's not do silly things for the sake of drama. Safety first.

Excellent TD -- Thanks Shawn as usual :goodup:

And thanks Shaun for baselining the wifey's cabrio :cool:

Fun in the rain for a while too hehe ...

Shaun;619896 said:
The pit lane launch 'hero' is a dark coloured M3 number plate 49. May not be the owner himself but others who drove his car.

Please let's not do silly things for the sake of drama. Safety first.

A guy decided to do a hard launch in the pits... ok thats just plain stupid.... seriously....:wtf:

That guy should be reprimanded for doing that (driver- not necessarily owner) with a warning, and another exploit like that and a ban from the track would be in order....

clowns hurting themselves or damaging their own cars is one thing... but there are others around...:shakehea:

MachoMan;619842 said:
Thanks for a great track day shawn. Lots of nice cars, all of which I'm unable to keep up with! Cya guys on the next track day!

Mate, dont worry about keeping up with others.... only think about self improvement.... and hire Ascendant- Shaun, to do that.... I aint even done practical with him yet, having only done one session of data analysis with him.... and I swear I have improved.:wavey:

Last edited by a moderator:

paying for data coaching is the cheapest way to improve. beats going round aimlessly over 10 trackdays n modifying ur cars.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back