Congrats to Totoseow!!!

Re: Congrats to Totoseow!!!

kenntona;1061599 said:
TS = Thread Starter ?

Needs to bend down pick soap???

btw.... TS = Turbo Spoil.....

Sorry, mine GT = Gran Turismo. More high class. I can go OW.

Hmm I thought TS means Terribly Slow.

fk u all la. dun make fun of my potential client guni. I wanna hire her be my recept.

TS = Totally Serviced...and tats why I asked need to service meh?

totoseow;1061608 said:
fk u all la. dun make fun of my potential client guni. I wanna hire her be my recept.

Since you come to this topic................. U got pretty recept there???? :):):)

milk15;1061610 said:
Since you come to this topic................. U got pretty recept there???? :):):)

none better than u..u chao yao jing

Congrats Toto!

Good to hear that your workshop can handle E36 too. Just curious, what about custom bodykit or wide fenders? Tunings or Chipping?

XXX;1061678 said:
Congrats Toto!

Good to hear that your workshop can handle E36 too. Just curious, what about custom bodykit or wide fenders? Tunings or Chipping?
Hi XXX, we do not customise bodykit ourself. We sell and install aftermarket brand bodykit.
For power upgrade, yes we do both tuning/dyno and plug & play module.
For P&P turbo module, we will release more info later this month.. please look out.. it a reputable brand :thumbsup:

Congratulations LBXX and gang :D

Toto.. Congrats on the new venture!

Since you are in NYC, can da bao the chicken/lamb over rice from The Halal Guys at corner of 6th n 53rd?

Late to the party here but better late than never, so congrats J (guess I'll be seeing less of you at UOB?).

i just got back. damn solid chick stewardess. i tried damn hard to get her number….but chickened out..never ask. i suck!

her name is a bit strange…..NOVITA…n speaks with a german slang as well..but chinese.

u eat that shit zag? i wanna punch some of those hot dog stand sellers. damn rude.

het steelblue. no u will still see me. aint quitting my job just yet. but u will c a new car there tomorrow.

Never asked is tried dang hard oredi? Or you tried to get something else hard?

Dropped my car off to ow this morning for an ATF and diff flush n was greeted by Jason.
So far, a plus to a clean and well organize ws.
Minus : pocket one big hole for oil change, front rotors, brake pads and castor arm bushing. This should solve the clicking noise when depressing the brake pedal. And the meticulous mechanic point out that I have a leaking radiator which I'm aware since I have already top up 3 times so far. Tomorrow, will be heading to pml to file a claim or do I need to show the Buddha Palm?
For the above problem, f10 owners pls take note. Bmw : is bei ma fan...

hv u collected it back. i hope its all sorted. i was there earlier n they were double testing. tech guys say its all sorted.

oops thats toto….nor rick.

Yeah.. thought of hooting it to confirm sound gone before putting up an update.
All sorted and drives smooth with fresh ATF but car in PML to claim radiator. nnb!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88vnus
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back