Ignition Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ignition Upgrades

Actually, its another forumer's....

He promised a write-up..... so we still waiting..

ha ha..

I did this ignition upgrade mods about 2 weeks back already on my E90 325 and am satisfied with the results thus far, Roger and Daryl are so friendly, they really make this newbie feel very welcome and even managed to have a nice chat with Rod's dad that day. Will defly return back for more servicing and upgrading needs. 2 thumbs up for R2D!

Now just waiting for the Spec II plugs.

Lemme know once stock are in ya guys.

Finally got this done on my e46 320. Car feels great, Rod. Improved response across the rev range as promised. Now u stop bitching bout my angel eyes k?

hi all,

done my coil upgrade last week.... initial feel was negligible but after few days noted ride to be smoother and the power response is better....

unfortunately have to wait for the SPEC II plugs.... believe that will even bring more joy to the power response!!!

a snapshot for all to enjoy...

DSC_5031.jpg

Ok...Mel...i try....i won't promise.......but i try....

mars69;394238 said:
Finally got this done on my e46 320. Car feels great, Rod. Improved response across the rev range as promised. Now u stop bitching bout my angel eyes k?

Basket. You better fix my rear end before you go holiday. Otherwise i will miss you too much.

My turn for review...........

Only did Ignition Coil thingy..........

1st 100km felt NOTHIN, dunno why???

Then after about 200km, eh! Got difference wor!

Same like everyone else, in layman terms, Car pulls better across the rev band, it just feels slightly more "torquey"...Good!

pirate;389247 said:
Just drove back my 323i from R2D after an ignition upgrade.
Feels like a different car. Its my first 'serious' mod.

Damn. I need better brakes now.

jeff

Its been 2 mths after I did the ignition Upgrade.
Surprisingly the FC is getting better. I used to be able to clock full tank (till it reach the end) only at about 390-400km. But now I am going further. 518km was the most I clocked. On the average I am getting 480km now. Which to me is very impressive.

So Rodney, what's next in line for me?

jeff

On behalf of Rodney and R2D, yes we do.

have you tried the torco oils? :nehnehhh:

pirate;402907 said:
Surprisingly the FC is getting better. I used to be able to clock full tank (till it reach the end) only at about 390-400km. But now I am going further. 518km was the most I clocked. On the average I am getting 480km now. Which to me is very impressive.

jeff

jinooi;402934 said:
No I haven't. Oops, you are not asking me....:nehnehhh:

robort trying to get involve only. cheyy :nehnehhh:

jinooi;402934 said:

no leh. what can it do? :)

pirate;402907 said:

jeff

Hi Jeff

Do you "whack" your throttle all the time? Cos my 323 can get 540km on $100 of Shell 98 based on latest pump prices. Sorry I didn't check how many litre in $100.

And most times, i drive with heavy right foot :lol2:

Wonder if there's a difference in efficiency for the 177bhp vs the 190bhp 323s.....
Mine's the latter.....

Cheers!

TobyNik;403004 said:
Hi Jeff

Do you "whack" your throttle all the time? Cos my 323 can get 540km on $100 of Shell 98 based on latest pump prices. Sorry I didn't check how many litre in $100.

And most times, i drive with heavy right foot :lol2:

Wonder if there's a difference in efficiency for the 177bhp vs the 190bhp 323s.....
Mine's the latter.....

Cheers!

Waa, thats very good .....

Mine 55 liters can get me only 440 km most before the light is on again.... but my drives are 80% normal roads with traffic lights...

what is your heavy foot like?? from traffic junction start 2500+ above rpm pick up?
highway cruising?

rgds :yummie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back