rvt;1044530 said:
What's the damage bro?

Hi rvt,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

Re: Review of Revol

View attachment 56330

I got my PPS done at Revol yesterday, after doing about 300km on the car. Gavin recommended the Zetough glass coat to protect the white paintwork, and I waited eagerly..

Gavin and his team delivered, and even exceeded the expectations that I built after reading our forum bros' high compliments. The gleaming paintwork looked more brilliant than the PML unveil. The attention to details was commendable; to top things off, they even polished the headlights, cleaned the inside (!!) of the wheels, and treated the upholstery. I was so reluctant to drive the car out into the soaking rain. Kudos to Gavin and team for the great work!

helbreath;1045040 said:
Can send me a pm on the damage as well. I havent groom my car for sometime.....

Hi helbreath,

You have a Pm.

Cheers,

H87;1045171 said:
View attachment 56330

I got my PPS done at Revol yesterday, after doing about 300km on the car. Gavin recommended the Zetough glass coat to protect the white paintwork, and I waited eagerly..

Gavin and his team delivered, and even exceeded the expectations that I built after reading our forum bros' high compliments. The gleaming paintwork looked more brilliant than the PML unveil. The attention to details was commendable; to top things off, they even polished the headlights, cleaned the inside (!!) of the wheels, and treated the upholstery. I was so reluctant to drive the car out into the soaking rain. Kudos to Gavin and team for the great work!

Hi H87,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol. :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos too. :)

Appreciate it very much.

Great to know you are happy using our services.

A good weekly wash will help to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Catch up on your next visit.

Cheers

Revol Carz Makeover;1012753 said:
Hi seanskye,

Thank you for your support :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Hi bro, getting my E90 back end of the month. Have whatsapp'ed you for Zetough...

seanskye;1047139 said:
Hi bro, getting my E90 back end of the month. Have whatsapp'ed you for Zetough...

Hi seanskye,

Looking forward to your visit.

Cheers,

Did my ZeTough Ceramic paint protection at Revol in Toh Guan yesterday.

The result is awesome.

My car is two weeks old but Gavin and his team manage to make it even more impressive than when i collected it from the dealership.

The sapphire black looks much richer and more glossy to the extent of a mirror like finish.

The attention to detail was such that even the crevice in the seat for thigh support was not spared from the leather conditioning.

Extremely happy with the outcome.

JC9;1049119 said:
Did my ZeTough Ceramic paint protection at Revol in Toh Guan yesterday.

The result is awesome.

My car is two weeks old but Gavin and his team manage to make it even more impressive than when i collected it from the dealership.

The sapphire black looks much richer and more glossy to the extent of a mirror like finish.

The attention to detail was such that even the crevice in the seat for thigh support was not spared from the leather conditioning.

Extremely happy with the outcome.

Hi JC9,

Thank you so much for your compliments and support in Revol.:thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much. :)

Nice meeting you and great chatting session with you.

Am glad you are happy with the results we delivered.

Do keep up a good weekly wash to maintain beautiful shine ya.

Looking forward to your next maintenance session.

Cheers,

I must admit I had always been determined to resist the poison from the bros in this sub-forum, and had actually succeeded for quite a long time washing and waxing my ride by hand every other day. Nonetheless, the weather in Singapore and environmental conditions proved too challenging especially for me. I finally threw in the towel as my lazy bones just could not keep up the pace of maintaining a 'permanent' shine on my car and my *vrooooooom* exhaust.

Being a typical 'kiasu' Singaporean, I did everything I could - googled, read-up, compared, verified and double-confirmed with other bros on their experiences - almost all the major brands and products in the market. After many months of deciding (many bros will remember that I've been asking about PPS since last year!), and short of resorting to an AHP or price-quality methodology, I finally decided to get the Zetough Ceramic PPS from Revol.

For a PPS that came with such a long warranty, the price was by far more reasonable than other packages. But what impressed me most when I first met Gavin was his warm hospitality and excellent knowledge. Even when I did a silly thing and requested for a courtesy car at the very night before my appointment, Gavin went out of his way to make it happen.

And so, my car went in for the makeover while I zipped away in the oft discussed Picanto. When I returned barely 4 hours later, my ride had been transformed. The team had cleaned and polished surfaces which I never knew existed. Car body, interior, engine bay, rims, brakes, exhaust, basically every imaginable part that was under, above, inside, or outside something was not spared from the hands of these professionals. I even suspect that they polished my gearknob!

More importantly, the shine was absolutely marvelous. The PPS brought out a deep rich glow from the paintwork that I had never seen before. And the amazing thing was that as I drove off into the drizzle, the rain simply 'flew off' my paintwork (talk about beading!!!). And when the sun came out to play, my car was dry as a bone but the paintwork looked 'wet' enough to scintillate the visual senses.

Much gratitude to Gavin and the wonderful Revol team for making this sweet Christmas treat possible. My paintwork would never be the same again!

Oh... and to scintillate you guys further, I shall obey forum rules and GPGT! *vrooooommm*!!!

View attachment 57983

Wall of text n u went to Revol just to groom your exos tips?

Review of Revol

MW;1058542 said:
Wall of text n u went to Revol just to groom your exos tips?

Whet your appetite...less is more!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

seanskye;1058536 said:
I must admit I had always been determined to resist the poison from the bros in this sub-forum, and had actually succeeded for quite a long time washing and waxing my ride by hand every other day. Nonetheless, the weather in Singapore and environmental conditions proved too challenging especially for me. I finally threw in the towel as my lazy bones just could not keep up the pace of maintaining a 'permanent' shine on my car and my *vrooooooom* exhaust.

Being a typical 'kiasu' Singaporean, I did everything I could - googled, read-up, compared, verified and double-confirmed with other bros on their experiences - almost all the major brands and products in the market. After many months of deciding (many bros will remember that I've been asking about PPS since last year!), and short of resorting to an AHP or price-quality methodology, I finally decided to get the Zetough Ceramic PPS from Revol.

For a PPS that came with such a long warranty, the price was by far more reasonable than other packages. But what impressed me most when I first met Gavin was his warm hospitality and excellent knowledge. Even when I did a silly thing and requested for a courtesy car at the very night before my appointment, Gavin went out of his way to make it happen.

And so, my car went in for the makeover while I zipped away in the oft discussed Picanto. When I returned barely 4 hours later, my ride had been transformed. The team had cleaned and polished surfaces which I never knew existed. Car body, interior, engine bay, rims, brakes, exhaust, basically every imaginable part that was under, above, inside, or outside something was not spared from the hands of these professionals. I even suspect that they polished my gearknob!

More importantly, the shine was absolutely marvelous. The PPS brought out a deep rich glow from the paintwork that I had never seen before. And the amazing thing was that as I drove off into the drizzle, the rain simply 'flew off' my paintwork (talk about beading!!!). And when the sun came out to play, my car was dry as a bone but the paintwork looked 'wet' enough to scintillate the visual senses.

Much gratitude to Gavin and the wonderful Revol team for making this sweet Christmas treat possible. My paintwork would never be the same again!

Oh... and to scintillate you guys further, I shall obey forum rules and GPGT! *vrooooommm*!!!

View attachment 57983

Hi seanskye,

Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos too.

Appreciate it very much. :)

Nice meeting you and great to know you are happy using our services.

A good weekly wash will help to maintain the beautiful shine ya.

Catch up on your next visit.

Cheers

Bro MW, sorry for riding on your thread. I can't seem to post a nw thread.

Exceptional Customer Experience from Revol

One can say to be meticulous in his/her work. But the entire team??

This is the experience I had when I visited Revol. Gavin and his merry men had transformed my car inside out, bringing the Wow factor once again just like when I collected it 3 years ago. This is true to what Gavin had mentioned when he’d described the various types of service/process, in detail to me when I dropped in at the appointed time last Thursday.

Miraculously, the team had removed all the fine scratches, brought out the ‘shine’ from the interior and the exterior, including the exhaust and rims! Mine, being Oyster/Black, posed a bigger challenge when comes to removing the dirt and grimes over the years. I also ‘suspect’ Gavin had removed my rims for cleaning as they looked so new! Best of all, two pretty deep scratches on my boot had vanished magically.

Took some pics but alas the last few days of lousy weather does not do justice to the work done. Even so, I can still see the overall gleam on my car. Truly satisfied with the work done! Oh, and Gavin is a warm and friendly guy, didn’t hard-sell which makes the experience even more pleasant. He even resolved and make good a small issue when it can be covered up easily. Really an honest and enterprising young chap! Thanks Gavin!

Thanks to all in this forum (Ryan, really grateful for your managing it) for sharing information readily which help to make my decision wisely. And I swear the car had gained a few more horses after the grooming session :thumbsup:

View attachment 58179View attachment 58180View attachment 58181

View attachment 58177View attachment 58178
Wishing one and all A Happy & Prosperous New Year!! Stay Safe, Healthy and Good Luck Always!!

Cheers / Vic

Nice.

anyone who wishes to feedback, good n bad, about Revol, can ride on my thread but please dun recommend antz or ask where is R2D

Most welcome! Gavin and his team does an excellent job for many of our members here.

Vic;1059833 said:

This is the experience I had when I visited Revol. Gavin and his merry men had transformed my car inside out, bringing the Wow factor once again just like when I collected it 3 years ago. This is true to what Gavin had mentioned when he’d described the various types of service/process, in detail to me when I dropped in at the appointed time last Thursday.

Miraculously, the team had removed all the fine scratches, brought out the ‘shine’ from the interior and the exterior, including the exhaust and rims! Mine, being Oyster/Black, posed a bigger challenge when comes to removing the dirt and grimes over the years. I also ‘suspect’ Gavin had removed my rims for cleaning as they looked so new! Best of all, two pretty deep scratches on my boot had vanished magically.

Took some pics but alas the last few days of lousy weather does not do justice to the work done. Even so, I can still see the overall gleam on my car. Truly satisfied with the work done! Oh, and Gavin is a warm and friendly guy, didn’t hard-sell which makes the experience even more pleasant. He even resolved and make good a small issue when it can be covered up easily. Really an honest and enterprising young chap! Thanks Gavin!

Thanks to all in this forum (Ryan, really grateful for your managing it) for sharing information readily which help to make my decision wisely. And I swear the car had gained a few more horses after the grooming session :thumbsup:

Wishing one and all A Happy & Prosperous New Year!! Stay Safe, Healthy and Good Luck Always!!

Cheers / Vic

Vic;1059833 said:

Cheers / Vic

Hi Vic,

Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful photos too! :)

Appreciate it very much.

Nice meeting you and great to know you are happy with our services.

You Da Best!

Catch up with you during your next visit and coffee on me ya.

Wishing you and your family good health; great happiness with continued prosperity and success!

Cheers,

ryan;1059854 said:
Most welcome! Gavin and his team does an excellent job for many of our members here.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you so much for having us to provide our services to Bmw-sg forum community.:thumbsup:

Thank you for your compliments too :)

Must really thanks Ryan and his 24/7 team who have been constantly working hard to maintain and improvising the forum.

May Bmw-sg achieve greater heights in this coming New Year!

Wishing you and your team a Happy New Year filled with continued prosperity and success!

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi All,

Sincerely thank you all so much for all your support in Revol Carz Makeover services. :thumbsup:

Appreciate it very much! :)

May this coming New Year brings you and your family good health; great happiness with continued prosperity and success!

Cheers,

Review of Revol

No sweat! Thanks to you and your team, keeping our rides in better-than-showroom shine has never been easier. I'm amazed at the amount of time and effort I have saved maintaining my old ride now.

Cheers Gavin and team, and happy new year!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back