Waiting for my 520d!!!!

Re: Waiting for my 520d!!!!

tvincent;994838 said:
I think I saw yr new ride in Leco today, very High omv value

Do share your driving reviews after collection as I'm looking to buy a unit from either Leco / Vincar.

Also contemplating whether to wait for new facelift launch or grab the existing stock unit. Any advise about it?

Haha yes that's my baby! But still need to pass inspection then can register. I'm going down tomorrow to see how he is doing. Been waiting for him for so many months and finally here, damn bloody excited. Yeah, the OMV is high, i think because it is the M Sports version plus i added a thing or two:p...its in the range of a 528's OMV:)

IMO, I think you should wait for the LCI because its only a couple months away plus i also read that nav will come standard on that version. I'm sure it will cost more but the improvements look pretty neat so worth it. The nose looks a bit more happening and there will be turn signal indicators on the wing mirrors? I ass is still pretty much the same looking to me.

I will definitely share my experience with the car on the forum:dance:

Leco Prestige???!!!

Good luck, I bought my 523i from them and I swear, I will not want to go back to them again

N54toN47;994883 said:
Will do my best, never done a car review before hehe.

Congrats for ur new toy! Camping here for your review! :)

what happened ? I buying 520d from them too.

ckbmwe60;995917 said:
Leco Prestige???!!!

Good luck, I bought my 523i from them and I swear, I will not want to go back to them again

Darth Vader;995944 said:
what happened ? I buying 520d from them too.

I just booked mine from Exodus. Any bro have any experience dealing with them?

N54toN47;998204 said:
Extras yes, those no.

My SA checked for me that we can add these for an estimated cost of:
1. alarm ~ $1K
linked into the system, so use back the original remote control
2. soft close/suction door ~ $1K each
~ $4K for all doors

Red_Bean_Bun;999841 said:
How is the ride ?

Remember to let the diesel foam fizz when pumping ......

its nothing short of stellar! really loving it. the lower end torque is quite apparent and I really don't need to rev much to get it going. despite the break-in max rpm of 3500 (vs petrol's 4500) i'm having zero problems accelerating. the cabin is well insulated and u don't really hear much of the tiak tiak unless you are outside or have the doors/windows open. getting the m sports package with sunroof was a great idea on hindsight, the shadowline really sets it apart from other F10s (which are rampant these days). I was considering upgrading the screen to nav pro but its quite pricey and I don't use nav so might just wait and see on that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ku3933
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back