Review of Revol

Re: Review of Revol

jrbmw;671710 said:
Must give a great thumbs up to Gavin and his team.

Randy and his crew at AMK branch did a great "diamond-brite" on my "swirled" and "dusty" BMW. It has been great ever since.

I have to also give thumbs up to their car wash, although I only got enough for bi-weekly wash, every afterwash has been a pleasure to see my car. (Just cannot get what they can achieve with my own wash).

Randy 's service has been great and prompt!

Recommend to most drivers here to take a package with them too.

:goodup:

Hi jrbmw,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Glad you enjoy our services.

Will maintain the good services ya:)

Looking forward to your next visit

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

Revol Carz Makeover Pte Ltd

@ Ang Mo Kio

10, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2a
#01-12 AMK Autopoint (S) 568047

Tel: 67466281

Operating Hours

Mon to Sun: 8.30am to 7pm

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East
#01-75 Enterprise Hub (S) 608583

Tel: 62679331

Operating Hours

Mon to Sun : 8.30am to 7pm
Rest on Tuesday

Website: REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

merkava74;672544 said:
Just had my 2-week old Alpine White F10 cared for by Gavin and team yesterday. Caveat: As this is a new car with new paintwork, I will not talk about how they managed to remove scratches, swirl marks etc, cos there aren't any! :)

Instead, I want to talk about the service that Gavin provides to the customer.

I came in guns blazing and asking Gavin loads of questions regarding his technology, comparison with nano, teflon, maintenance etc. He was very patient, and took the time to explain each and every of my questions in detail. I took the Diamond Brite package in the end.

As promised, the car was done in half a day. I was expecting little difference to my car, as I mentioned that it is new, but to my amazement, I collected a different car! The sheen over the paintwork almost looked wet! There was a liquid shine over the entire car, and the car glowed under the lights.

Gavin teased that the effect will be different again at night, and boy was he right! At sunset, my car turned pink! The play of the orangy sunset reflected a myriad of colours off the paintwork, showing the depth of the protection layer. At night, my car felt that there were lights shining on it constantly. :yummie:

Of course, I was more than satisfied with the works, and compared to 4 other grooming centres that I went to (all renowned ones), I will say this: REVOL IS THE BEST!
I highly recommend anyone looking for a good restoration or maintenance of your paintwork to give Revol a try!

Cheers!

(I was not strong-armed or sweetened to write this review... good things must share! ):woowooo:

Hi merkava74,

YOU ARE THE BEST:)

Looking forward to your next visit ya

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

Website: REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

fantastic3;672896 said:
Just had my car Revol-ed today. Sign up the Diamondbrite package with Gavin this mrng. Left the car there 11 am, and at 5 pm they were still working on it trying to clear the residual water marks and swirl marks and fine scratches.

The end result when I finnally collected the car at 6.30pm was a sparkling , wet-look, swirl and scratches free, just out of showroom condition. Very impressed with the results. Even the headlights and tail-lights looks sparkling clean n crystal clear. Rims are back to their original shining silver like brand new instead of the greyish color this mrng. Even my wife who was with me was impressed :)

The courtesy car given was a nice gesture and make this grooming so much more convenient for me.

Thanks again to Galvin for his great service and detailed and patient run through of the whole process and also to his team for the good job done.

Cheers

Lawrence

Hi Lawrence,

Am glad you are happy with the results :)

Will maintain the good services.

Looking forward to your next visit ya:)

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

Signed up Diamondbrite package too on last Fri. Excellent result. Rained over the weekend but car still looked shiny. Great service once again. Keep up the awesome work!

To add on to wlkoh's thread, I'm convinced and truly impressed!
Finally sent my 3 years old e92 to Revol @ AMK, it looked as good as new when collected the car. The hairline scratches around door handles, fuel tank and some areas around the boot are nowhere to be found. The car is super shiny. Great works for the internal and engine sections as well.

Thanks to Randy & team!

Niva;673146 said:
Signed up Diamondbrite package too on last Fri. Excellent result. Rained over the weekend but car still looked shiny. Great service once again. Keep up the awesome work!

Hi Niva,

Will definitely continue to ensure the good workmanship and services. :)

Looking forward to your next visit ya

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

black truffle;673150 said:
To add on to wlkoh's thread, I'm convinced and truly impressed!
Finally sent my 3 years old e92 to Revol @ AMK, it looked as good as new when collected the car. The hairline scratches around door handles, fuel tank and some areas around the boot are nowhere to be found. The car is super shiny. Great works for the internal and engine sections as well.

Thanks to Randy & team!

Hi blacktruffe,

Very happy to see your smile when collecting your car.

Regular washing of car will helps to maintain your "new" car looks. :)

Looking forward to your next visit ya :)

Cheers,
Randy and Gavin

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

i want to thank Gavin and team for the great work done on my ride. l was there yesterday in the morning for the first time at 1030am and there were already 4-5 cars there having themselves shower and been cuddle with care.

Gavin took time to explain the package and then l left with a good friend for lunch in IMM with the courtesy car before my meeting at 2pm. l went back at 430pm and saw a blinking car standing in front of me from far and l was even more pleased when l walked near my ride and was impressed with the details that were well taken care of as l am a pretty detailed person and l am definitely particularly fussy over certain parts of the car that should pay more attention on especially by the groomer. Gavin took trouble to bring me around my car and explained what has been done and l drove off in a drizzling late afternoon and in my heart l was thinking whether will there be water mark after the rain. To be my surprise, it did not left any watermark in the morning when l went to my ride in the morning.

Today was an equally bad day as well and it was raining in town where l was, once again, the car was kim kim without any watermark when l collected my car after 4 hours in Raffles City for meeting. Special kudos to Gavin and team for the good work.

Gavin and Team, YOU ARE DA MEN....:D

SY3;677590 said:
i want to thank Gavin and team for the great work done on my ride. l was there yesterday in the morning for the first time at 1030am and there were already 4-5 cars there having themselves shower and been cuddle with care.

Gavin took time to explain the package and then l left with a good friend for lunch in IMM with the courtesy car before my meeting at 2pm. l went back at 430pm and saw a blinking car standing in front of me from far and l was even more pleased when l walked near my ride and was impressed with the details that were well taken care of as l am a pretty detailed person and l am definitely particularly fussy over certain parts of the car that should pay more attention on especially by the groomer. Gavin took trouble to bring me around my car and explained what has been done and l drove off in a drizzling late afternoon and in my heart l was thinking whether will there be water mark after the rain. To be my surprise, it did not left any watermark in the morning when l went to my ride in the morning.

Today was an equally bad day as well and it was raining in town where l was, once again, the car was kim kim without any watermark when l collected my car after 4 hours in Raffles City for meeting. Special kudos to Gavin and team for the good work.

Gavin and Team, YOU ARE DA MEN....:D

Hi Sy3,

Nice meeting you and glad we met your expectation.

Looking forward to your next visit ya.:)

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

GOOD BUT NOT EXCELLENT:thinking:

Guess I am the only one not going back to REVOL as they were unable to meet my expectation. After my WRX and Mercedes, I will not go back. Now with my E46...after my spray paint...NEVER.

Some feedback:
1) QC is not there.
2) Car with stickers... better stay away. I witnessed one of their men messed up my stickers and try to fixed it...but after sometime just walked away and pretended nothing happened.

You cannot tell the condition of the car based on the photographs. You MUST SCRUTINISE every details..then you will know what I mean.

Go and experience yourself...

At least the management was prompt to my feedback.
+1 for them. Hope they can improve their QC and they will be approaching excellent.

kirk713;681836 said:
GOOD BUT NOT EXCELLENT:thinking:

Guess I am the only one not going back to REVOL as they were unable to meet my expectation. After my WRX and Mercedes, I will not go back. Now with my E46...after my spray paint...NEVER.

Some feedback:
1) QC is not there.
2) Car with stickers... better stay away. I witnessed one of their men messed up my stickers and try to fixed it...but after sometime just walked away and pretended nothing happened.

You cannot tell the condition of the car based on the photographs. You MUST SCRUTINISE every details..then you will know what I mean.

Go and experience yourself...

Hi Kirk713,

As per our telephone conversation, I sincerely apologize and have taken note of your displeased during the 3rd and last grooming session with us dated on Oct 2010 and Jan 2011.

In my personal view, at times where our guys may have overlooked, it is important for customer to let the person in charge know if areas of car are not clean or not properly done so to enable us to rectify the problem immediately and remind our guys not to overlook onwards.

I believe by doing so ; both party will gain a more pleasant experience too.:)

It is important for us to accept feedback and we will continue to improve our workmanship and services especially on areas where stickers are stick on.

Congrats you for changing to a e46 with a new paintwork at your car spraying workshop.

Thank you so much once again for your feedback:)

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:

All businesses should learn from Revol. No need to post in forum 1st after customer complain. Call immediately and try and sort out the problem and also offer apology instead of explaining why this why that and full of excuses. Same for customers. Instead of posting in forum, approach the business 1st to sort out his problems. Only if it isn't resolved to your satisfaction then you come in and feedback to all.

MW;682065 said:
All businesses should learn from Revol. No need to post in forum 1st after customer complain. Call immediately and try and sort out the problem and also offer apology instead of explaining why this why that and full of excuses. Same for customers. Instead of posting in forum, approach the business 1st to sort out his problems. Only if it isn't resolved to your satisfaction then you come in and feedback to all.

Hi Mw,

Thank you so much for your pointers and advise.

Greatly appreciated.:)

I thanks MW positive thinking, attitude and kind understanding towards services provider.

Although all business strives to achieve a prefect job to all customers, I believe at times there might be some overlooked due to human error.

I believe if feedback is voice out and given to the service provider, every service provider will try their every best to rectify the problem.

Thank you once again for sharing.:)

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:

I had visited them today with tons of watermarks on my new ride. Resulted is good good kim kim. I had no complaint!

SY

44R;684788 said:
I had visited them today with tons of watermarks on my new ride. Resulted is good good kim kim. I had no complaint!

SY

Today, I went to take a look at Bro SY's F10 at Revol to convince myself the works of Revol instead of just looking at all pictures and comments posted. I think it's quite good.

Why I took the trouble to go down is that I had a bad experience recently after trying out a grooming shop by just seeing the pictures and comments given in the forum. Although the owner called personally to apologise and offer a re-do, I dont intend to go back for the free service.

Reason is very simple....once bitten twice shy....after leaving my ride for more than 6 hrs at the shop, I saw a really rush job with wax balance on my boot and brake dust still in my rims.

Anyway, my personal view is the coatings done by Revol seems good on this visit. Also spoke to Gavin who is kind to chat a while although he is busy.

Thanks!

44R;684788 said:

SY

Hi 44R,

Thank you so much for your compliment.

Nice knowing you and am glad we manage to get rid of the watermarks.:)

Looking forward to view your new rims on your next visit ya:)

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

New5;684830 said:
Today, I went to take a look at Bro SY's F10 at Revol to convince myself the works of Revol instead of just looking at all pictures and comments posted. I think it's quite good.

Why I took the trouble to go down is that I had a bad experience recently after trying out a grooming shop by just seeing the pictures and comments given in the forum. Although the owner called personally to apologise and offer a re-do, I dont intend to go back for the free service.

Reason is very simple....once bitten twice shy....after leaving my ride for more than 6 hrs at the shop, I saw a really rush job with wax balance on my boot and brake dust still in my rims.

Anyway, my personal view is the coatings done by Revol seems good on this visit. Also spoke to Gavin who is kind to chat a while although he is busy.

Thanks!

Hi New5,

Thank you so much for your compliment

Nice meeting you and thanks for sparing your precious time to visit us too:)

My apologies for not able to spare much time to chat with you that day… do allow me to treat you a cup of nice coffee on your next visit ya

See you soon with your beautiful F10 ya :)

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

Hi guys,

We sincerely thanks Mr. Khai for his contribution to be on our latest testimonial.

Please click the following link to view…

REVOL Carz Makeover - Car Grooming, Paint Protection, Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in Singapore

Cheers,
Gavin Tan

@ Ang Mo Kio

Operating Hours

@ Toh Guan

42 Toh Guan Road East

Operating Hours

Rest on Tuesday

Impressed with the feedback! I just collected a dark blue 06 E66, give me a quote and appointment details please?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back